I just graduated from The Ohio State University and am about to go on the journey of a life time.I am all over the place with a goal. I want the simple life, Someday! As for now I want to do and see it all. I think that everyone should do what they can to see what they can during their short stay on this earth. This world is a huge place with so much to offer and it would be a damn shame to not take advantage of it. I believe that when you take the time to step out of your comfort zone that is when you truly you find out who you are. I feel that when you find something or someone that lights up your world, don't ever let that light fade. Most importantly I feel people are defined by their life experiences and the friends, family, and enemies they make along the way. At the end of my life I hope to say "I took advantage of every opportunity, found true love, saw the world, and most importantly lived!"
No comments:
Post a Comment